Saturday, January 30, 2010

Partial Tradelist (Constantly Updated)

PLEASE READ:
You should view this in Firefox. to make a picture bigger right click on the picture and click on "open in new tab." then click on the picture to zoom. It's rather easy and all the players names are easy to read. I have included a screenshot below.

Please also check out my Youtube page for trader videos and PCVideos:

PLEASE RIGHT CLICK ON IMAGES TO SEE HI-RES SCANS OF THE CARDS














































































































































Sealed Box Set of Panini All Goalies



























































































































































1 comment:

Pro Set Cards said...

Hey Christian, you commented on my blog wax stain rookie and mentioned your ft list. There are two cards I think I would need to have and lots I would like to have. Feel free to email me at forestrydave@Hotmail.com and lets see if I have anything you want or need. Also feel free to browse my blog posts to see if something grabs you or tell me what you are looking for in general.